Wilcox Class of '65
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum provides a gathering place for Wilcox High School Class of '65 and closely associated years. Our website link is http://www.wilcoxclassof65.webs.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Please visit our Website!

We Have a Facebook Group, too!
Welcome to our forum! Facebooklogo
Navigation
 Forum Main Page
 Photo Gallery
 Member List
 Search
 FAQ
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to our forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Name : Administrator
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Welcome to our forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our forum!   Welcome to our forum! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:47 pm

We hope you will decide to join our forum. Here are a few things to help you feel at home and navigate around our site.

At the top of the forum, in the menu, you will see a topic "Gallery." That is where you can view and post photos. There is also a link on the side bar, under "Navigation." You can create your own album, so others can see photos that show your life and interests. To do this, click on "Your Personal Album," and then "Create Personal Gallery." You can upload photos you want to share with us, and that you have stored on your computer. Once you have uploaded them, they do not have to remain on your computer.

To view other classmates albums, click on "User's Personal Album." There is also a section for viewing and uploading photos from our school days. If you have any you want to share, add them.

You can send a private message to one of the forum members by going to our members list. To the left of each members name is a "pm." Click that to open the personal message window. Type your message, and click "Send." The forum will automatically send an email notice to that member telling them they have a private message on the forum. Once the two of you communicate, you can exchange email addresses. This way your email address is not visible to everyone, and you can still protect your privacy, while being able to chat and get reacquainted with classmates you had lost track of.

Creating a topic or responding to a topic, is pretty standard.

Of course, you have to be registered to do any of this. I hope you will decide to join us.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at wilcoxclassof65@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
https://wilcoxclassof65.forumotion.com

Welcome to our forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wilcox Class of '65 :: Class of '65 :: Welcome-
Jump to: